Renvyle House first opened as a hotel in 1883.
It is an historic country house hotel, situated on the Wild Atlantic Way in the wild splendour of Connemara on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. The hotel is located on 150 acres which include a private lake, a 9-hole golf course, a beach, woodlands, gardens and numerous activities on site. It is an award winning hotel for hospitality over the years with a warm welcome for every guest, delicious food and comfortable bedrooms.
- ‘Best Customer Service in Ireland 2013‘, Irish Restaurant Awards
- McKennas’ Guides ‘100 Best Places to Stay in Ireland‘ 2013
- Good Food Ireland ‘Culinary Haven of the Year 2012-13‘
- Best Customer Service in Connaught 2012, IRISH RESTAURANT AWARDS
- Bridgestone Guide: “100 Best Places to Stay in Ireland, 2012” and the past 7 years annually
- Bridgestone Guide, 2012: “10 Great Hotel Managers”, Ronnie Counihan no. 3
- Georgina Campbell Family Friendly Hotel of the Year 2009
- Georgina Campbell, Gold Medal 2008 “in recognition of a very special place” and contribution to Irish hospitality
- Best Chef in Connacht 2008 – Tim O’Sullivan, Food & Wine Awards 2008
- Best Chef in Connacht 2007 – Tim O’Sullivan, Food & Wine Awards 2008
- Best Restaurant in Connacht 2006, Food & Wine Awards AA Rosette RAC White Ribbon Past National Winner of the Moreau Chablis Fish Dish of the Year